Saturday, August 30, 2008

Mushroom Condo



This photo was made at Cheaha State Park on Mt. Cheaha in early August.  When I saw this cluster of mushrooms, it immediately brought to mind a cluster of high rise condos, hence the title of this post and picture.  It was actually located on the campsite next to the one where we were located.  And I got creative with the camera putting it nearly on the ground, letting it auto-focus, and snapping the picture.  I then looked to see how it was composed and this one came out well.

The mushrooms were growing out of an old stump which is very hard to see since there were so many mushrooms.  Unfortunately the cluster did not last long and was completely wilted just a day or so later.

-Brian-



1 comment:

Leigh of Tales from Bloggeritaville said...

I LOVE this one! I took a similar one a few weeks ago, but it was not the same variety. I like your mushroom pic better! Great eye!